Why use Sainsbury's
- 1000s of product choices from high-quality food, wine, Tu fashion, homewares, electricals, DVDs, CDs, books and garden products
- Redeemable at over 1300 stores nationwide
- Gift Cards are reloadable and can be managed online
- Easy and quick to order
- Competitive discounts available
- Strong brand recognition
- Dual branded campaigns and schemes
- Experienced and dedicated business team providing advice, reporting and account management
- Earn valuable nectar points
- Founded in 1869
- Employs around 161,000 colleagues
- 17.4 million transactions per week instore
- 6 million transactions per week in our convenience stores
- 1 billion + annualised grocery sales online
- 190,000 + deliveries per week
With over 20 years of experience in the business to business market, Sainsbury's Business Direct is recognised for its excellent customer service, business support and account management.
Whatever your brief and budget the team at Sainsbury's Business Direct can help, so if you're looking to grow your business, promote your brand or need help showing your appreciation to staff and clients, contact us today.
We're waiting to take your call
Got a question? Our dedicated customer care team are here to help and answer any queries you may have. Call us today.