- Branded Gift Cards
- Scratch Cards
- LPG AUTOGAS
- Pay Point product and services
- Prescription products, Infant Formula
- Tobacco and related products
- BT phone cards
- E TOP-UP Savings stamps
- Postage stamps
- National lottery products
- Car park tickets
- Online delivery charges
- Concession coffee shops, restaurants or vending machine purchases
- Petrol or products within petrol stations (Apart from when using the Petrol Card).
What can you buy with the Gift Cards and Vouchers?
Sainsbury’s Gift Cards can be used to purchase most products in stores. As part of our terms and conditions, the following products and categories cannot be purchased with a Sainsbury’s Gift Card: